Thursday, October 2, 2008

Recap...

My post before last. I was thinking that the bailout package isn't going to be needed. But it was passed today. I guess one of the two things happened. Either i was wrong, or fear of not doing anything made people to act as they did. If i recall correctly then the vote was defeated because there was no public support for it. How much of that could have been changed in the last few days is questionable. But if it means that the public support goes down for Republicans than Obama winning would be a sure thing. McCain already has a negative going for him(in Palin). However the the package is going to get the Republicans a lot of friends in high places. And that makes a lot of difference in elections... Lets see how the results shape up. I think this is my last post on this topic. until i see something there that i can relate to in a general sense.

No comments: