Sunday, September 14, 2008

What do i have....

Thinking... just thinking... I have been doing exactly what i do all the time.. Speculating and extrapolating. Was just watching a movie. And there was a sort of diary being read by one of the characters. And what i could think of was what would i do in such a situation. Not that i ever expect myself to be devoid of such essentials as access to the www... But then i do not know what is the sum total of my life. k let me just sum up the way i live. Use an online organizer to remember, write blogs about what i do in life which is stored on servers thousands of mile away, ... if tomorrow is die. Everything goes with me, No legacy. Nothing to tell anyone what i thought. At one point of time i did think of writing.. i mean using a pen and paper. But then my own handwriting prompted me against it. I read somewhere recently, "its not about being applauded when u arrive, its about being missed when u are gone" ... I was just thinking how much of that is true for me.

No comments: