Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The harmony of things...

Well i dont know about everyone. But at least i am getting my share of realizations nowadays. We seem to be taking so many things for granted and dont even worry about all that works. And what made me say that.. Well its something as insignificant as a rash on the face. I got some allergic reaction. And when its healing its making me realise how much of my face i use. Every action moves some part go ouch... :-) .. .. Well it at least i got the better part of one saying-- It takes __ muscles to smile __ to frown and none to just sit there with a dumb look on ur face -- Actually thats what i am doing nowadays. .. :-) ... (U can fill in the blanks above, i dont remember the number.. And dont want to get it wrong). Anyways if we extrapolate the idea. or rather generalise it. I think thats how it is in every part of our life. We seem to take for granted all that works. And i have seen an enormous number of people grumbling about all that doesnt work. It may be in their eternal quest for the perfect world. But then it does make the world a sadder place doesnt it.. So i think i will keep my signing off line.. Keep smiling.. :-) ... Take the world as it comes. Just lets be happy. And yes if u are reading this. Dont bother telling me i get incoherent. I know that.. :-) .. :-) ..

No comments: