Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Touch of love

i wrote this poem a while ago... And a few people even liked it.. So i think i can put it here.. After all its my blog... I can write anything here that i damn please...

How could I know that I am in love,

When all that mattered was just to look tough,

I waded away the thoughts,

I strangled the suggestions,

That I could be one, so prone to emotions.



Then came a day, when I lost sight,

Of that one girl who had been my light,

In the Darkness that followed,

I wept and cried,

But couldn’t get her back into my life.



When I saw her next,

There was no pretext,

She saw into my eyes and said just this,

I have loved u forever,

And that was bliss.



I know I cannot but stand as tall,

And she made me realize, I am so small,

I cannot say that my heart was broken,

For I never had one to hear the unspoken,

I still live for the sake of that one smile,

That made my life seem worthwhile.


No comments: