Sunday, March 15, 2009

What am I?

No its not a philosophical question that i have set out to answer, i am just trying to figure out what am i going to do for the rest of my life. I was on a vacation for the last one week, and that gave me some time to think over things away from the daily grind, and the worst thing is i still haven't come up with something concrete. I thought i want to be a guy who built something new, something that would change the way people live, something that would make the world a better place, I was always happier when i found out something new that i didn't know before, and u figured that's what i am going to be doing. But as of late, i think i am becoming more of a system admin, the kind of guy everyone looks up to as doing a great job but no one aspires to be.

I am not getting any new ideas, am not writing anything great, no code, no thoughts, nothing... I am just turning out blank day in and day out. Do people have dry spells too, i hope they do, because unless there is something like that, i would have a really difficult time coming out of something that doesn't exist.

No comments: