Friday, November 14, 2008

Lost in translation....

Its not been long that I started blogging and it has its own pair of ... cant call it difficulties, rather i think nuances. Life goes on as usual but now every event feels like it should be put into words. And that's an intricate task, at least for me. I don't know what should I attribute this to, my sparse vocabulary or something else. Am almost getting the feeling that there are more meanings lost in translation from thought to words than it is from one language to another... Shakespeare cant be blamed after all for making up words where he needed. But the large amount of work required to create the circumstances and plots required to convey the meaning. I think its a bit too much work for a lazy blogger like me. I think in the meantime i should rather work on my English. But that surely leaves the writers at peace, lest I be considered a threat to them. ... :-) ...

No comments: